18 June 2021
Measuring Marketing Effectivenessonline course
Marketing accountability is another new normal; information is everywhere but data overload remains a pressing problem for marketers. Whilst senior managers know they must measure their longer-term performance, the process in practice is anything but straightforward. How marketers’ sort between what can, and what should, be measured is a question that few have an answer for? In this course, we take a look at the rationale and practice of designing comprehensive marketing performance measurement (MPM) systems. In so doing, students will be encouraged to design their own system, and organically and critically appraise different metrics. The course brings together some of the latest insights in the area of marketing performance measurement in a practical, non-technical way; in essence, this is more a marketing management course and not a marketing analytics course.
bachelor-master's degree students
- To learn the theoretical and practical reasons for deploying marketing performance measurement (MPM) systems.
- To differentiate between marketing metrics and marketing KPI’s.
- To learn the five key rules for effective marketing performance measurement systems.
- To unpack the steps required to (theoretically) build a marketing performance measurement system.
- To establish different metrics available to marketers, and how to critically evaluate these metrics in practice.
4 ECTS - 2 US.
EUR 50: 50 euros admin fees for all candidates
EUR 500: 500 euros for free movers