9 August 2021
This course offers an introduction to the involvement of the public in the scientific process.
Members of the general public undertake various takes often in collaboration with or under the direction of professional scientists and scientific institutions. The development and application of citizen science is increasing around the world as a method to collect large amounts of data and make research relevant for the public by co-creation.
Anders P. Tøttrup
During the course you will obtain the following skills:
- Communication of scientific methods and research results to various public target groups
- Design citizen science methods and apply a selection of these methods
- Handle and analyse citizen science data
During the course you will obtain the following knowledge:
- Basic aspects of citizen science such as communication of scientific methods and research results to the public and specific target groups
- Collaboration and co-creation with public target groups
- Design scientific methods to meet the interests and needs of the public
DKK 4250: EU/EEA citizens
DKK 7625: Non-EU/EEA citizens