23 July 2021
Human-to-Human Marketingonline course
The course provides you a new integrative thinking model, regardless as B2C, B2B, service marketer. It provides the student with a strategic and functional focus of the current challenges in the marketing world. The course introduces the significant changes in marketing thinking and provides you with a new model (Bangalore model) for a better understanding of the challenges of increased digitalization and globalization. The
Bangalore model is encouraging you about rethinking the core competencies of marketing and defining them to add value to businesses in the digital transformation. The course will give you guidance for implementing the new concept in today’s business environment.
Pfoertsch Waldemar, Pforzheim Business School, Germany
Master students and Bachelor students in their final year of study
After attending the classes, you should be able to:
1. Understand the new challenges of digitalization and service orientation where
companies operate in today
2. Understand fundamental principles of the new marketing mindset
3. Understand how design thinking and service-dominate logic works
4. Understand and apply basic concepts of the new marketing mindset
5. Understand different marketing strategies in the digital environment
6. Critically evaluate different marketing strategies innovative companies
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.