23 July 2021
International Business Development in a post pandemic worldonline course
This course aims at equipping students with an up to date perspective of international business development in the aftermath of Covid-19 global pandemic. At the end of this course, students will be able to outline, within this new reality, an international strategy and the corresponding business model for a specific business venture in a given international scope, as well as they will understand the funding options and the assessment metrics for a business development strategy.
PEREIRA Renato, ISCTE Business School, Portugal
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.