9 July 2021
on course website
European Economic Integration
This is a presential course taught at the UAB campus, where the university guarantees compliance with the sanitary measures and the development of the courses in a safe environment.
This Course attempts to teach students about the European Union, its politics, economics and challenges. The objectives of the Course are:
- To understand the fundamentals of the European integration process.
- To comprehend the forms and dynamics of the institutional system of the European Union.
- To analyse competition, trade, monetary, agricultural, internal, regional and social European policies.
- To learn and debate on the characteristics, capabilities, limitations and challenges of the European Union.
- To understand the relationship between deepening policies and enlargements, and between competitiveness and solidarity in Europe.
- To analyse the European integration in a context of globalization.
- To manage the European Union sources.
- This Course favours a high student participation. For this, participants will have all the learning materials at the UAB Campus Virtual – Moodle.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona/ Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB).
The UAB Barcelona Summer School is open to standing local and international undergraduates and graduates students. International students who have been accomplished the first year of their undergraduate or at least the 50% of their first year credits at their home university could also be enroled at the programme. A working knowledge of the language instruction is highly recommended.
The aim of the course is to teach students about the European Union, its politics, economics and challenges.
EUR 850: The course fee for international and national students (non-UAB students) is € 850 but those who register before April 30 will get 20% discount.
No but there is 20% discount on the tuition fee if prospective students register before April 30th.Register for this course
on course website