10 September 2021
Geological hazards and risk analysis
• Introduction to risk assessment of engineering systems
• Approaches to identify and statistically describe uncertainties
• Introduction to probabilistic analyses with state-of-the-art numerical tools
• Implementation of qualitative and quantitative risk analyses
• Development and discussion of measures to reduce risks
Ph. D. Ivo Andrić
Ph. D. Ivan Đepina
bachelor students, master students, PhD students, young researchers, professional
2 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
EUR 270: To apply for Split Summer School 2021, please use online registration system on our website. Registrations will be open until 23rd of July.
After submitting your registration, you will hear from our coordinators confirmation of your registration. Upon your payment, you will receive an admission letter which confirms your enrollment. Split Summer School holds the rights not to offer courses where final number of applicants is fewer than 10. If that case occurs, applicants will be informed and offered to change their course to alternate one. Since our capacities are limited, admission list is ordered by reception time. Final class schedule will be known after 23rd of August, which is deadline for payment.