10 September 2021
Light culture tour
• cultural heritage
• architectural concepts
• artistic-architectural spatial intervention within the protected cultural property
• sustainable temporary pavilions and its materialization
• sustainable design parameters
• exhibition design, museums
• design configuration in relation to the spirit of time and place (genius loci)
Toma Plejić , dipl.ing.Arch.
Bernard Tschumi MArch ETH Zurich
Ph. D. Nikša Jajac
MSc. and PhD. Architecure Students
2 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
EUR 270: To apply for Split Summer School 2021, please use online registration system on our website. Registrations will be open until 23rd of July.
After submitting your registration, you will hear from our coordinators confirmation of your registration. Upon your payment, you will receive an admission letter which confirms your enrollment. Split Summer School holds the rights not to offer courses where final number of applicants is fewer than 10. If that case occurs, applicants will be informed and offered to change their course to alternate one. Since our capacities are limited, admission list is ordered by reception time. Final class schedule will be known after 23rd of August, which is deadline for payment.