16 July 2021
Assume the role of the designer and develop your own ideas into a final garment. You’ll be working to design brief set by a design house, in the past we’ve had collaborations with Alexander McQueen, Preen and Brogger. This is a comprehensive programme where you be learning the process from A-Z; research, illustration, design development to the final product as well as having industry talks along the way.
This programme is perfect for the teenager who is curious about fashion and what it takes to be a fashion designer, as well as students with a bit more experience in fashion and sewing. There will be a constant gaze on sustainability and how you can make your process as sustainable and zero-waste as possible.
Ages 12 - 18
You will learn how to:
• Assume the role of the designer and develop your own ideas into a design
• Complete a fashion brief written by a design house. Last year it was written by Alexander McQueen.
• Work with Ex LFW designer fabrics
• Create mood boards and learn why designers use them
• Pattern cut, sew and construct your own garment
• Take your first steps into the fashion industry
GBP 575: Full price
GBP : Non-refundable deposit