16 July 2021
on course website
Doing Business in Russia (2 session)blended course
Doing e-business in Russia
The goal of this course is to provide students information on e-commerce market entry strategies in Russia. Trainings will provide knowledge and skills in working with the main tools and channels for promoting a good or service in a digital environment with emphasis to Russian business-making peculiarities.
During the course, students will learn how to build a business idea, define the product target audience, develop entry strategy to the digital market and strategies to e-Business promotion in Russia.
Entrepreneurship and Business Marketing in Russia
The main goal of this course is to acquaint students with the theory of entrepreneurship and provide them with practical skills in opening and doing business in Russia. Additionally, it is focused on building up students’ skills in conducting marketing research, interpreting the results and organizing the work of marketing department in fit with the results provided. Students get acquainted with the uniqueness of marketing in Russia.
The objectives of the course are to provide students with the following professional skills and competences:
- the ability to participate in project teamwork, programs of implementation of new products/services;
- the ability to evaluate the economic and social environment of the business, identify new market opportunities and create new business models applied to specific of Russia;
- skills of business planning for the creation and development of new businesses in Russia;
- ability to analyze market and specific risks for decision making process, including the decisions on investment and financing;
- skills of coordinating entrepreneurial activities in order to ensure consistency of the project by all participants.
Business cooperation and information security governance in collaboration of EU’s and Russian enterprises
The program is enriched with a European organizations' view and approach to information security risk management when they do business with Russian companies or enter Russian market (delivered by professor Jaap de Bie, the Hague UAS).
The course covers the following topics:
1- General basis in business cooperation with Russia from the Dutch perspective
2- Dealing with risks in international cooperation
3- Managing information security risks in international cooperation.
Deadline for registration:
Online format: June 21, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: June 07, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: May 30, 2021
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
on campus at the university dormitory
off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Professors and lecturers:
- Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc, SPbPU;
- Jaap de Bie, Professor, the Hague UAS;
- Aleks Krasnov, Assistant Professor, PhD, SPbPU;
- Alexey Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD, SPbPU;
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English.
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies. ;
*There is also a longer program of 3 weeks with 6 ECTS credits available on request. Please email us to get the 3-week course syllabus and more details.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website