16 July 2021
on course website
Intensive Russian Language and Culture (session 1)blended course
Russian Language: 3 ECTS
Levels available: A0-C1. The program is open for the students of all levels, including absolute beginners.
The classes are conducted by experts in the field of Russian as a foreign language.
You will obtain or considerably improve the key communication skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing; feel more confident about using the Russian language in a variety of contexts, break the communication barrier and start understanding the native speakers better.
Russian Culture: 1 ECTS
The course provides an overview of the cultural traditions together with the realities of the contemporary Russia to facilitate your understanding of the modern Russian society and our mentality. The course is conducted in English language.
Deadline for registration:
Online format: June 21, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: June 07, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: May 03, 2021
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
- Online Interactive Russian Culture & Traditions event
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum
- Online Interactive Campus Tour
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- accommodation in host Russian families
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
- Good command of English language
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not obligatory: the students with any level are welcome for participation
*The students who are interested in achieving better progress in Russian language or receiving more credits can combine this program with any other module in Russian Studies.
EUR 270: Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invition)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
on course website