14 August 2015
Basics of Finnish
- basic structure of Finnish
- day-to-day language: greetings, introductions, shopping, asking the way
- Finnish food, habits, education system, religion
No previous knowledge of Finnish is needed, but it is recommended to start using the Uuno online study material: www.uuno.tamk.fi.
After completing the course the student will reach A1-level in European language levels and be able to:
- understand and use Finnish language in simple everyday situations
- apply basic structures of Finnish in new situations
- understand Finnish culture and the Finnish way of living and studying
EUR 30: Tuition, including teaching and course materials.
EUR 0: Optional fees as follows:
Accommodation fee: 480€ (in shared flats)
Free-time activity fee: 250€ (optional free-time programme package on weekdays)