31 July 2015
Management of Artistic and Cultural Events - MACE
The workshop project has the goal of developing a cultural project using all the skills acquired during the residential phase . Linters elaboration of the project is carried out in a group and is followed by a tutor. The importance of the workshop is essential inside the Summer School as it is the time they are put into practice all the new knowledge and you come into contact with real work situations. The design workshop will be held alongside the organization of the Festival del Cinema di Frontiera Marzamemi , overseeing the creation of an original performance art , part of the official program of the Festival. It also involves the participation of three students of the Summer – thanks to three grants made available by the three municipalities patrons – the Festival of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of UNESCO organized by ICCN to be held in Sicily during 2016. Participants Summer to come into contact with the experts involved in the creation of the Festival and will support the organization in the implementation of individual events included in the program.
Associazione Notte Euromediterranea del Dialogo - No profit NGO
The Summer School is addressed to:
maximum of 30 participants who meet the following requirements:
– Graduates of the old teaching system (pre-university reform dellA.A. 2001/2002) in Literature, History and Preservation of Cultural Heritage, Operators for Cultural Heritage, Architecture;
– Graduates of the new system in all educational degrees in the class of Cultural Heritage, in Technologies for the Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage, Conservation and restoration of historic and artistic history of the art and the like; and also to graduates in tourism for Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Territorial Economics, Communication and management in the markets of the art and culture;
– Graduates in all other degree programs, subject to evaluation by the Scientific Committee;
– Students who have earned an equal footing with foreign universities;
– Professionals from the sectors involved;
– Operators of tourism, culture, crafts and food and wine production.
The aim of this Summer School is to provide the tools to design, plan, prepare and organize art events and exhibitions and workshops in order to train professionals capable of designing and planning an exhibition and also to coordinate the team responsible for this achievement. To achieve this end, the Summer School focuses primarily on the design in which participants have the opportunity to confront the reality of the industry and with the delicate dynamics of teamwork in order to develop a real exhibition.
The course also provides an overview of the processes and techniques for the organization of cultural events. The course covers the theoretical aspects of design, planning , implementation and control of events with regard to project management techniques and will address the empirical study of several cases providing the necessary insights for understanding organizational processes of cultural events.
EUR 250: CREDEM – Agenzia 4 Corso Italia Catania
IBAN: IT 44 M030 3216 9010 1000 0002618
Named to: Floriana Coppoletta
indicating the following reason: “ISCRIZIONE SUMMER SCHOOL MANAGEMENT EVENTI CULTURALI E ARTISTICI 2015” E SPECIFICANDO NOME E COGNOME DEL PARTECIPANTE
Please note: all documentation must be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org